Friday, August 28, 2009

Dreaming On

i shall today attempt to do another song translation which is hopefully gna be better than the national day ones. tis is to keep MY readers amused (EAT THAT MOUZ) while they are too bored and accidentally come to this webpage where they become stupider after reading what i say all the time.

the original song is dream on by aerosmith

of course if youre bored you can go youtube DANNY GOKEY SCREECH FROM HELL. make sure you keep the volume TO THE MAX and on FULL SURROUND STEREO for maximum effects.

Everytime that I look in the mirror - I am extremely zilian
All these lines on my face gettin clearer - I am an old fag
The past is gone - I am older than you
It went by like dust to dawn - Life is short
Isnt that the way - I am acting old
Everybodys got their dues in life to pay - I am acting philosophical

I know what nobody knows - I AM CLEVERER THAN YOU
Where it comes and where it goes - I know how 'it' acts
I know its everybodys sin - You all are stupid sinners
You got to lose to know how to win - Failure is success mother

Half my life is in books written pages - I am famous
Live and learn from fools and from sages - Learn from everybody and everyone even if they are stupid
You know its true - Listen to me
All the things come back to you - I teach you KARMA

Sing with me, sing for the years - Lets have a sing along session
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears - That will make you cry because you laugh too hard at my lousy singing
Sing with me, if its just for today - Sing along with me NOW
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away - Or tomorrow you DIE
(x2)- Times two also dno

Dream on, dream on - Sleep longer sleep longer
Dream yourself a dream come true - Sleep longer until your dream comes true
Dream on, dream on - Sleep longer sleep longer
Dream until your dream come true - Sleep longer until your dream comes true
Dream on, dream on, dream on... - Sleep longer until your MOM WAKE YOU UP TO GO SCHOOL

haiya. ok so i updated. this whole month that idiot havent update yet. maybe if i insult him more he will start updating. or maybe i should just dream on.

yours GL-LY, JESSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment