Monday, August 3, 2009

National Day Songs

i shall attempt my amazing translation skills today.

Dayung sampan, dayung dayung sampan - my sampan name is dayung
Berlabuh datang Bandar China sampai Singapura - i row dayung all the bloody long way from china to singapore
Dayung sampan, dayung dayung sampan - on my beloved sampan called dayung
Dayung mendayung sampan sampai ke Singapura - but my sampan say singapura very hot
Dayung Mendayung sampai ke Singapura - so i tell it that singapura is not hot
Dayung, dayung, dayung, dayung, dayung, hoi! - dayung dayung dayung dayung dayung is my sampan

wtf i must be really bored. therefore, lets try one more.

Munneru valiba - my name is munneru valiba
Munneri endrum - endru is my surname
Thoduvan nok ku vai - thoduvan is my dad
Kan the ri ya they - cant they all see
Kar Irullil - that irullil car is the best
Oli rum vin mee nay - drink vin mee nay rum inside
Thanimaiyalay payantha nadugal - end up talking some gibberish
Irulil oli per unnai nadum - irulil car is always the best
Manil nok ku valiba - dont anyhow say valiba
En drum mun ne ri - or i drum you on the head
Thodu van nok ku vai - thoduvan is my dad

omg. what was i thinking.

ok this is. crap.

i mean no offence to national day songs people. this is all in fun.

yours GL-LY, JESSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment