Monday, June 22, 2009

Song Parody

Original - Love Story - Taylor Swift
Edited - Stop Stalking Me

We were both young when I ignored you
I close my eyes and remember you
Just standing there, with your spotty face and greasy hair.
I saw the sights, spent some time with my friends and
Didnt notice you were following me
Until one day, when you called my name.

Well you were Romeo, you hit me with a pebble
So my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase cause you broke my nose.

And I said,
Romeo stop stalking me, just leave me alone.
I've called the police, I would suggest that you run.
You're just a toe rag, look, I'm a Princess.
Try all you want but I'll never say yes.

So you sneak into my garden, I see you.
You kept quiet but I already knew
That you were mad, you had your hands down your pants.

So I called my dad and he came out with his machete
and he said "Stay away from Juliet"
Cause you were nothing to me, so he shot you in the toe.

And I said,
Romeo stop stalking me, just leave me alone.
I've called the police, I would suggest that you run.
You're just a toe rag, look, I'm a Princess.
Try all you want but I'll never say yes.

I got tired of waiting,
wondering which corner you'd be coming around.
I called for a restraining
order so you couldnt even be in my town.

And I said,
Romeo piss off, yes I know that youre alone.
I've been waiting for the big court case to come,
don't know what's in your head, I don't know what you think.
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
Marry me Juliet, I know I dont have a home
But I love you and that's all I really know.
We'll run from the law, no time to pick out a dress.
So I'll stop stalking if you just say yes.
Oh oh, oh ohhhh.

I turned and called the police, and i ignored you.

JESSE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment